Our buildings are manufactured in-house at our site in Murray Bridge, South Australia then delivered to your chosen location – Australia wide!
Get Your Quote Today!
Our Delivery Practices
At Out-Back Portable Buildings, our priority is to ensure your buildings are delivered safely, following the best industry practices. To achieve this:
Delivery & Installation Costs
As our buildings are delivered Australia wide delivery costs will vary. Before we give you any pricing on delivery or take any bookings, the following factors are considered:
- The distance from our factory to your site location: All Portable Buildings are transported on a specialised truck. Part of the delivery costing is calculated by the number of kilometres from our factory to your site location, including stoppage time required for loading and unloading.
- The size of your Portable Building (length, width, weight, and height): The size, length, weight, width and height of your building will determine the type and size of the transport delivery truck and crane that we will require to load and unload your Portable Building.
- Access at your site: Where your Portable Building will be placed on your site and whether there is enough access for a truck to drive in. Otherwise, a larger crane will be required to lift the building from a distance. We will discuss site access with you and may organise a site visit if necessary.
- Hiring professional transport and crane companies: Only professional transport and crane companies are used, who have the right vehicles, equipment and experience in the transportation and craning of Portable Buildings.
- FREE Transit Insurance: Transit insurance is included FREE on all Portable Buildings when we arrange your transport with our chosen carriers. This covers accidental damage caused during transit from our factory to your site location.