About Us - Pages
“Instantly Adds Space To Your Home Or Business”
Out-Back Portable Buildings offers a range of Portable Buildings for sale that can be customised to fit any need. We have a range of “off-the-shelf” portable rooms that can be purchased as is, or we can create completely custom solutions.
We have created portable classrooms, portable accommodation and portable storage sheds and garages, among a range of other solutions and purposes.
All our buildings are fully portable and demountable and can be moved easily from site to site.
See below for our standard sizes – click the buttons to find out more.
HERE’S WHAT IS INCLUDED IN AN OUT-BACK PORTABLE BUILDING AS STANDARD:
- Strong steel skid base – Our skid bases are designed to support the building with no twisting or movement. Built from Australian steel and fabricated in-house, our buildings’ foundation will support the building for the long term.
- STRUCTAflor– we fit strong structural grade H3.2 treated plywood flooring inside your new portable building. It is ready to take tiles, vinyl, carpet, with the option of insulated flooring STRUCTAflor R-flor
- Millform Steel frame – All of our buildings are made from steel rolled here in Australia. .95mm steel frames are fabricated in-house and engineered for Australia’s toughest conditions.
- COLORBOND® cladding – We clad your walls with genuine Australian-made COLORBOND® cladding. This gives you peace of mind that you have a quality cladding to ensure your new portable building can withstand Australian conditions whilst our most popular PANELRIB® profile looks great.
- COLORBOND® roofing – Just like your walls, you need the best on your new Portable Building. We use the TRIMDEK® profile which gives strength and durability.
- BUILDEX COLORMATCH® Colour-coded fasteners – All your new Portable Building fasteners and flashings are also colour coded so everything looks uniform.
- G.James aluminium windows– As standard we install G.James aluminium windows, this gives you natural light inside and a modern finish.
- G.James sliding door – G.James sliding doors gives you security and peace of mind, which is why we include as standard a 2100 x 1800 wide key locked aluminium slider.
- Electrical – Our electrical installation comes complete with RCD electrical protection. For energy efficiency we include LED lighting and energy efficient appliances. All portables come with an electrical compliance certificate.
- Gyprock Plus™ Interior lining – 10mm Gyprock interior lining painted in your choice of colour.
- Earthwool® Insulation – insulation of your walls and roof gives you warmth in winter and coolness in summer.
- Gerflor vinyl Flooring – We use only the best floor coverings and our customers can choose from the PRIMETEX range.
- Bunnings Warehouse – Products from Bunnings Warehouse are available our Out-Back Portable buildings’ customers which provides you with a huge range of items and great prices.
Warning – many second-hand and new portable buildings are built for a price with no care of lifetime value or quality – it pays to do your homework, whether hiring or buying – if a poorly constructed portable building twists while you transport it to you site, you are responsible for the repairs, not the manufacturer. Don’t get stuck with a repair bill – only Out-Back Portable Buildings gives you a super strong structure for your new Portable Building.